Get Latest Post Subcibe Now

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tips for healthy skin and clean

                 Tips for your skin
Today I brought with me gold tips, I hope it will help you .Will let you with  tips

1 - must clear the face of make-up before going to sleep
2 - must face wash with soap natural chemical-free
3 - You should use natural recipes and get away as much as possible from chemicals
4 - must purchase high-quality cosmetics
5 - must be allocated soap for the face and to the rest of the body other soap
6 - a soft towel must be allocated for the face
7 - should go to sleep early
8 - must eat a balanced food

I hope that you liked  my advice 
Waiting for your responses ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Ask us Anything...